Oil Tempered Wire Springs
Commercial Oil Tempered Torsion Spring
Common Oil-Tempered Torsion Spring
Garage door springs are where all the heavy lifting happens. That’s why it’s important to have oil-tempered springs, or similar protecting springs, that can help your product withstand the day-in, day-out demand of performance.
At Industrial Spring Company, we are your oil-tempered wire spring supplier. We create high-quality oil-tempered wire springs that are manufactured to meet your exact specifications. They are powerful and durable, which means they help your own customers enjoy the maximum use. Don’t settle for anything less than the utmost in quality when you need oil-tempered springs — choose Industrial Spring Company from among oil-tempered wire spring manufacturers.
- Available Wire Sizes:
- Available Inside Diameters:
- Available Options:
- Gapped Springs
- Powder Coating
- Standard Applications:
- Residential Sectional Garage Doors
- Commercial Sectional Overhead Doors
- Mini-Storage Warehouse Doors
Note: All oil tempered springs are available cut-to-length or bulk snakes (120", 144", 168", or 192")
Additional Types of torsion springs
The Manufacturing Process
How are oil-tempered wire springs made? The metal used to create the spring is first heated and then quickly cooled in oil. This process gives the spring unique strengthening qualities that help withstand the everyday demands of heavy lifting and performance.
This unique process also makes the springs easy to bend, which, of course, is necessary when developing garage door springs. The manufacturing process for oil-tempered wire springs is undertaken with one goal in mind — to deliver the highest quality, most durable garage door springs possible.
The Benefits of Oil-Tempered Springs
The benefits of oil-tempered wire springs for garage doors are many, including:
- Strength: As mentioned, oil-tempered springs deliver strength and durability that is absolutely necessary when creating a garage door. There are few better options when you need springs to support heavy equipment.
- Affordability: Despite their many benefits, oil-tempered wire springs remain an affordable choice. Make sure you deliver value to your customers when you choose oil-tempered springs that perform reliably without breaking the budget.
- Malleability: Oil-tempered wire springs are the easy-to-bend solution that never sacrifices strength and durability. This combination makes them ideal for use by garage door companies of all kinds.
- Availability: You always enjoy ready-made access to oil-tempered wire springs when you have a dependable manufacturer. You’ll find no shortage of oil-tempered wire spring manufacturers due to their many benefits, but you won’t find a supplier as committed to your needs at Industrial Spring Company.
When you want the benefits of oil-tempered wire springs for your own customers, trust the team and experience at Industrial Spring Company, your oil-tempered wire spring supplier.
Oil-Tempered Springs From Industrial Spring Company
Oil-tempered springs are always a good idea for the reasons listed above. And when you need the oil-tempered wire you can count on, count on the team at Industrial Spring Company. We offer decades of experience in the manufacturing of garage door springs and hardware, and we apply that experience and knowledge toward creating outstanding products that help you meet the needs of your unique customers.
Our oil-tempered wire springs are available as gapped springs or powder coated, and they are ideal for use in residential sectional garage doors, commercial sectional overhead doors and mini-storage warehouse doors. Deliver the brand-building results your customers want and need when you choose Industrial Spring Company for oil-tempered wire springs.